January 4, 2016
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 whole raw almonds
1/2 cup whole raw cashews or peanuts
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup chopped dates or raisins
1 1/2 cups tahini or peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Generously coat a 10-inch by 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, almonds, cashews or peanuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and dates or raisins.
4. Combine the tahini or peanut butter and honey in a bowl, and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Add the vanilla extract, and mix well.
5. Add to the oat mixture, and stir until well combined.
6. Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and, with wet hands, pat into a rectangle about 1-inch high (it will be about 10 inches by 12 inches).
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edg...
9 Key Considerations for Race Day Fuelling Success
February 2, 2017
Recipe: Coconut & Almond Energy Bar
Race Week Nutrition
March 6, 2018
March 2018 (1)
February 2017 (1)
November 2016 (1)
October 2016 (1)
March 2016 (1)
February 2016 (1)
January 2016 (1)